Here are a series of important questions shared by a few commenters to this post at the Conservative Treehouse. I’m posting the comments “as is”, but may use some of my own spacing to aide in the ease of reading only, & I did not create these questions…
Continued Comments and Questions on Crossfire Hurricane
1. The FBI used its powers to derail an election and spy on U.S. citizens. The FISA Court Ruling shows widespread abuse of the FISA mandate. According to the report, Obama’s FBI, NSA and DOJ performed searches on Americans that were against their 4th Amendment rights. This went on for years. One paragraph in the report states that 85% of the Section 704 and 705(b) FISA searches made during the time of the audit (a few months in 2015) were non-compliant with applicable laws and therefore criminal. https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/06/obama-held-russia-meetings-in-the-white-house-and-invited-john-kerry-but-not-nsas-honorable-admiral-rogers/
2. The FBI gave outside contractors (including Comey’s friend at Columbia) complete access to NSA data. Is that a crime?
3. The “Justice Department” has openly defied congressional oversight and has participated in a public vendetta against a sitting president. It’s called obstruction of justice.
4. DOJ leadership declined to confirm to the White House that Lt. Gen. Flynn was under any type of investigation. Consequences?
5. FBI Agent Peter Strzok says they were able to cull the number of emails through the use of “some amazing things to rapidly de-duplicate” the emails. The New York FBI case agent assigned to the Weiner investigation, a certified Digital Extraction Technician, as well as the FBI forensics team in Quantico say it was impossible to use the conflicted metadata to “de-duplicate” the emails. Is Strzok applying for a job with Microsoft? Someone is lying. . 1,355,980 electronic files (pg 389), containing 350,000 emails and 344,000 Blackberry communications were reviewed between October 30th and the morning of November 6th, 2016!!!
6. We now know that the FBI had an investigation into the Clintons and moneys they received from Russia in return for giving Russia 20% of all US uranium. Prior to the Obama administration approving the very controversial Uranium One deal in 2010 handing Russia 20% of America’s Uranium, the FBI had evidence that Russian nuclear industry officials were involved in bribery, kickbacks, extortion and money laundering in order to benefit Vladimir Putin. The FBI approved the deal anyway. We also know that Rosenstein and Mueller were the ones who allowed the Uranium One deal to go forward. This was the real Russia collusion story involving the US government. Will these investigations get re-started? https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/06/criminal-in-a-robe-heres-the-rundown-on-the-corrupt-obama-appointed-judge-who-tossed-manafort-in-jail/
Robert Mueller is in a “precarious position” over the Uranium One deal, given his lack of action on the issue. “Robert Mueller, I think, in light of what we’ve also recently learned, relative to the Uranium One Deal, surely seems a bit compromised to me. Why did Mueller stopped investigating bribes involving clinton/russia/uranium one. looking for collusion?
7. Mueller probe has been tainted from the start. He is personal friends of a subject of the investigation. Inspector General Michael Horowitz revealed on Tuesday in a joint hearing with the House Oversight and House Judiciary Committees he is investigating whether Peter Strzok’s anti-Trump bias impacted the launch of the Russia Probe. Why was Mueller asked to investigate a crime that did not exist, while ignoring plenty of crimes that most certainly did. And is the Mueller team proceeding in a criminal manner?
8.Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein is compromised by approving the renewal of an illegal FISA warrant, stonewalling Congress, and buckling to Comey in appointing Mueller right after Comey was fired (on Rosenstein’s recommendation).
9. Clinton lied to federal officers. She misused classified documents and used a private server for official government work. Given the nature of Clinton’s alleged conduct and the potential criminal charges, it was absolutely essential to have her and all material witnesses appear before a grand jury to testify on the record and under oath. But this was not done. Why?
10.The coordinated law-breaking and perjury of senior officials, almost certainly including the former directors of the FBI, CIA (John Brennan), and the Office of National Intelligence (James Clapper), has to be addressed, starting with their frequent lies to Congress, and apparent participation in a plan with Comey to mislead the president-elect about the Steele dossier.
11. Comey used a private server for official government work.
12. FBI agents never searched the Blackberries or other email devices belonging to Hillary’s inner circle at the State Department. Justice Inspector General Michael Horowitz and his team received a crazy response when they asked FBI agents on the Hillary Clinton email investigation why not. The agents’ primary excuse was to point to “the culture of mishandling classified information at the State Department which made the quantity of potential sources of evidence particularly vast.
13. The FBI and DOJ are intent on preventing Congress from reading the EC that opened the Full Investigation on July 31, 2016. The EC would have had to state the “articulable factual basis” for the investigation. In other words, the EC would have had to assert that there were specific, verified facts indicating a threat to national security, and it would have had to explicitly state what those facts were.
14. The FISA application that the leadership of the FBI and DoJ signed off on remains of paramount importance for investigators. Where is it?
15. Peter Strzok.— escorted from the FBI building but still employed by the FBI? cooperating?
16. Bill Priestap still employed by FBI.—cooperating?
17. Consider Page 274, footnote #165: No electronic record exists of the case agent’s initial review of the Weiner laptop. The case agent told us that at some point in mid-October 2016 the NYO ASAC instructed the case agent to wipe his work station. The case agent explained that the ASAC was concerned about the presence of potentially classified information on the case agent’s work station, which was not authorized to process classified information.
18. The DEEP STATE and its boss, Obama, politicized and weaponized the intelligence agencies in an attempted manipulation of the 2016 election.
19. Why didn’t the FBI examine the contents of Clinton aide Huma Abedin’s private email accounts and seek to obtain Abedin’s personal devices to determine whether classified information was exchanged. No explanation for FBI’s delay in addressing the fact that disgraced former U.S. Rep. Anthony Weiner (D-N.Y.) had a number of Clinton’s private emails on his unsecured laptop, some classified.
20. Why is the FBI still preventing Congress from seeing relevant documents? A private law firm would have done better- -and been required to!
21. What was the Justice Department and FBI’s rationale for declining to prosecute Hillary Clinton? The IG claimed that “we did not find clear evidence that Secretary Clinton or her colleagues intended to violate laws governing the handling of classified information…” “Intent” is not required to charge someone with that crime. The Justice Department added proof elements that are not in the statute. DOJ’s legal interpretation that virtually assured Clinton would not be prosecuted. And that, as the IG reports states, the FBI and DOJ knew that “by September 2015″… Page #164, footnote #124 of the IG report.
22. FBI agents like Strzok were extremely anti-Trump. What we want to know, however, is how did it happen that these were the very individuals who ran the Bureau’s investigation of Trump? Yet, Strzok was seconded to Special Counsel Robert Mueller to advise him on his investigation of Trump.
23. The COUP is ongoing. The FBI has asked the Justice Department’s office of the inspector general to withhold from Congress the names of three bureau employees found to have exchanged anti-Trump text messages, including from one attorney who worked on the special counsel’s investigation.
24. Obama’s name is nowhere to be found and he was corresponding with Hillary on her illegal server, yet he was the mastermind behind Crossfire Hurricane. Any charges forthcoming?
25. (26-28) from Victor Davis Hanson) How did government officials, by hiding information about the so-called Steele dossier, mislead the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court to get warrants to spy on U.S. citizens associated with the Trump campaign?
26. How was it decided that the Clinton campaign would pay Christopher Steele for gathering dirt on the Trump campaign, and how did the information from the dossier get to intelligence agencies?
27. How was an FBI informant inserted into the Trump campaign?
28. How does the FBI justify illegal spying on a U.S. candidate for president?
28.How were the names of U.S. citizens unmasked by Obama administration officials and leaked to the press?
29. Alan Dershowitz reacted to FBI agent Peter Strzok reportedly texting his intentions to stop President Donald Trump from being elected, calling it “collusion at the highest level” Any expansion on this? Charges?
30, Concord slammed Mueller again in a court filing challenging the legitimacy of Robert Mueller’s appointment. Will challenge to Mueller’s appointment go to the Supreme Court? Mueller’s appointment was legally flawed because he was never nominated by the president and confirmed by the Senate — nor was he appointed pursuant to a specific law passed by Congress. Nor was there a specific crime committed.
31. Comey had SACs retaliate against field agents who spoke out about his mishandling of the Clinton email investigation. Some critical agents had OPR investigations opened on them. Abuse of power?
32. Is there anything to the story that the Steele dossier was connected to Sergei Skripal, the former Soviet/Russian military intelligence agent who spied for Britain, who, was nearly killed this spring by a dose of tFwehe nerve agent Novichok ? In a March 21 interview on the John Batchelor Show, Gregory R. Copley, editor and publisher of Defense and Foreign Affairs, posited that Sergei Skripal is the unnamed Russian intelligence source in the Steele dossier. http://dianawest.net/Home/tabid/36/EntryId/3754/Big-Dots-Do-They-Connect.aspx
33. Is there anything to the story that The Department of Justice (DOJ) is refusing to release intercepted material alleging that former Attorney General Loretta Lynch conspired with the Clinton campaign in a deal to rig the Clinton email investigation? The information remains so secret that Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz had to censor it from his recently released 500-plus-page report on the FBI’s investigation of Clinton, and even withhold it from Congress. What’s in it?
CURIOUS AMERICANS WANT TO KNOW
love it..keep it coming, Liberty and Mongo:
heres a couple:
– Mr Strzok, did SC Mueller interview /interrogate you after he was informed of some of your texts with Ms. Page? Did he interview/interrogate Ms. Page? Did he separate the two of you so you would not have a chance to corroborate your testimonies?
-As a seasoned investigator yourself Mr. Strzok, if you joined an already begun investigation and then discovered that there were two lower-level agents involved with said investigation from its inception whose activities may lead one to believe that the entire investigation was possibly fraudulent, would you not interview/interrogate them?
-Petey, what did you mean by the text thread with Page explaining how the DOJ, in planning for the interview of HRC, wanted to choose agents who would provide the best outcome, and not choose the best agents?
-Petey, please list all the times you leaked to the press. Also, was it you and Lisa who leaked to the WSJ that the ‘insurance policy’ text did not refer to plan to stop candidate Trump, but only to continue investigating the candidate so that if he is elected president, we can then do something?
-What efforts did you make to destroy your communication devices and or records of your communications?
If you have read this far please check out TheConservativeTreehouse.com for the latest in this situation, & many other aspects of exposing the corruption of the DC Deep State…